SOLD! Updated Home in La Costa on Large Lot
Just Sold!! Call/text Adam to sell your home: 858-761-1707.
Welcome home to a recently updated property in 2019, filled with highly detailed upgrades! Seller had an unexpected relocation & spared no expense. Located at the end of a quiet Cul-de-sac on a .3 acre pool-sized yard make this one of the best lots in this sought-after family-friendly subdivision where homes are rarely for sale! Vaulted Ceilings & large windows bring in loads of natural light throughout. The new custom staircase with espresso-stained railings welcomes visitors at foyer entry. Enjoy the open-concept design of the expanded great room off kitchen & dining nook. Granite countertops & stainless steel appliances in kitchen. New “Kozy Heat” custom gas fireplace & surround with granite slab hearth & floating wood mantel. 3-car garage. Full bedroom/bath downstairs. Walk to award-winning Encinitas Schools (Mission Estancia & La Costa Canyon). Exquisitely updated all new master bath with walk-in shower, dual sinks, invisible exhaust fans & toilet room. No Mello-roos. Complete house water lines re-pipe. Whole house water softener system with reverse osmosis. HOA amenities: 2 pools, BBQ’s, Showers/baths, greenbelt/dog run. Easy access to freeways, hiking trails, shopping and Beaches. This home even comes with completed & paid-for designs for a wonderful pool/spa…..come live the Southern California lifestyle!
Other Upgrades include:
– Fully renovated 2nd bath with new cabinets, quartz countertop, tub/shower, high-end porcelain & ceramic tiles.
– New LVT (low VOC “Green Guard”) flooring.
– New fireplace comes with driftwood log set & multiple remote-controlled settings for heat, light & fan speed.
– New overhead can lights in multiple rooms (now throughout the home) with high-efficiency bulbs.
– New PEX water piping throughout home.
– Whole House water filtration & soft water system with additional Reverse Osmosis filtered drinking faucet in Kitchen
– New Backyard with acid-washed concrete patios, integral pour in lid drainage, New Irrigation & Sod.
– New Landscaping includes removal of trees & roots, installation of tropical palms including King Alexander &
– New Light Fixtures throughout, including high-end chandeliers in dining room, foyer and master bath.
– New Crown Molding and Baseboards throughout home
– New ceiling fans in bedrooms
– New windows in 2 baths to complete all dual-pane vinyl windows throughout home.
– New exterior lighting with photocells for automatic night/day on/off for energy efficiency
– New 2-panel interior doors & trim throughout home, including frosted pantry door & master bath pocket door.
– New Mirrored closet in master bath & bedroom.
– New Interior paint. Exterior painted about a year ago by previous owner.
– All roofing repairs completed per inspection report & roofing bid
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Footage: 2,303
- Price: 1,100,000
- Lot Size: .3 Acres
- Year Built: 1987
- Virtual Tour
- Garage: 3-Car
- Pool: Designs & Grading Done
- Water Filter: Whole House & RO
- Open House: Saturday 4/6 1-3pm
- Open House: Sunday 4/7 noon-2pm
Property Features: 3240 Avenida Anacapa
Call Adam to Sell your home today: 858-761-1707. Welcome to this beautifully renovated home with captivating mountain views at an affordable price! New paint throughout inte...
Classic craftsman in booming Golden Hill. Hardwood floors, coved archways, vintage lighting and wood built-ins exude all the charm of a bygone era. Loads of natural light throug...
Sold! Contact Adam to get your home sold: 858-761-1707 Excellent value on a twinhome that lives like a detached home for less! Modern layout and amenities such as 10 ft ceil...