SOLD! Updated Home in La Costa on Large Lot
Just Sold!! Call/text Adam to sell your home: 858-761-1707.
Welcome home to a recently updated property in 2019, filled with highly detailed upgrades! Seller had an unexpected relocation & spared no expense. Located at the end of a quiet Cul-de-sac on a .3 acre pool-sized yard make this one of the best lots in this sought-after family-friendly subdivision where homes are rarely for sale! Vaulted Ceilings & large windows bring in loads of natural light throughout. The new custom staircase with espresso-stained railings welcomes visitors at foyer entry. Enjoy the open-concept design of the expanded great room off kitchen & dining nook. Granite countertops & stainless steel appliances in kitchen. New “Kozy Heat” custom gas fireplace & surround with granite slab hearth & floating wood mantel. 3-car garage. Full bedroom/bath downstairs. Walk to award-winning Encinitas Schools (Mission Estancia & La Costa Canyon). Exquisitely updated all new master bath with walk-in shower, dual sinks, invisible exhaust fans & toilet room. No Mello-roos. Complete house water lines re-pipe. Whole house water softener system with reverse osmosis. HOA amenities: 2 pools, BBQ’s, Showers/baths, greenbelt/dog run. Easy access to freeways, hiking trails, shopping and Beaches. This home even comes with completed & paid-for designs for a wonderful pool/spa…..come live the Southern California lifestyle!
Other Upgrades include:
– Fully renovated 2nd bath with new cabinets, quartz countertop, tub/shower, high-end porcelain & ceramic tiles.
– New LVT (low VOC “Green Guard”) flooring.
– New fireplace comes with driftwood log set & multiple remote-controlled settings for heat, light & fan speed.
– New overhead can lights in multiple rooms (now throughout the home) with high-efficiency bulbs.
– New PEX water piping throughout home.
– Whole House water filtration & soft water system with additional Reverse Osmosis filtered drinking faucet in Kitchen
– New Backyard with acid-washed concrete patios, integral pour in lid drainage, New Irrigation & Sod.
– New Landscaping includes removal of trees & roots, installation of tropical palms including King Alexander &
– New Light Fixtures throughout, including high-end chandeliers in dining room, foyer and master bath.
– New Crown Molding and Baseboards throughout home
– New ceiling fans in bedrooms
– New windows in 2 baths to complete all dual-pane vinyl windows throughout home.
– New exterior lighting with photocells for automatic night/day on/off for energy efficiency
– New 2-panel interior doors & trim throughout home, including frosted pantry door & master bath pocket door.
– New Mirrored closet in master bath & bedroom.
– New Interior paint. Exterior painted about a year ago by previous owner.
– All roofing repairs completed per inspection report & roofing bid
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Square Footage: 2,303
- Price: 1,100,000
- Lot Size: .3 Acres
- Year Built: 1987
- Virtual Tour
- Garage: 3-Car
- Pool: Designs & Grading Done
- Water Filter: Whole House & RO
- Open House: Saturday 4/6 1-3pm
- Open House: Sunday 4/7 noon-2pm