73 Degrees Realty is committed to living green (at home & in the office) and serving the needs of the San Diego green real estate community. By taking an active role in our lives, we seek to lead by example thereby educating & advocating the benefits of green real estate to our community & the world around us.
Green real estate focuses on:
2. Healthy/eco-friendly Living Space
3. Energy Efficiency/low carbon footprint
Visit our green websites for more on these topics or to see local green homes:
73 Degrees Realty manages and sponsors a local green home meetup in an effort to further the green movement and continue to learn. We meet a handful of times a year at a different green home in the community to view & discuss specific features of green real estate. See what we are doing and join us if you are interested:
Here are some other green links that we think you may find useful:
1. Energy Upgrade CA: learn about govt incentives of up to $4,000 towards green home improvements.
2. CCSE: The California Center for Sustainable Energy is a great place to get involved in the green community through classes and personal connections.
3. SDG&E: home energy efficiency rebates and information.
Green Home Consult: have a green home specialist visit your home and give you pointers on how to save money & our environment by going green. Just call Adam Pascu at 858-761-1707 to discuss.
Adam Pascu has been amazing to work with. Right from the beginning, Adam's genuine interest in what mattered to us, his follow up, attention to detail—all of it was above and beyond any experience we've had other agents in the past. Adam helped us find the home we absolutely fell in love wit...- Andrew & Ashley Pawlak