73 Degrees Realty is committed to living green (at home & in the office) and serving the needs of the San Diego green real estate community. By taking an active role in our lives, we seek to lead by example thereby educating & advocating the benefits of green real estate to our community & the world around us.
Green real estate focuses on:
2. Healthy/eco-friendly Living Space
3. Energy Efficiency/low carbon footprint
Visit our green websites for more on these topics or to see local green homes:
73 Degrees Realty manages and sponsors a local green home meetup in an effort to further the green movement and continue to learn. We meet a handful of times a year at a different green home in the community to view & discuss specific features of green real estate. See what we are doing and join us if you are interested:
Here are some other green links that we think you may find useful:
1. Energy Upgrade CA: learn about govt incentives of up to $4,000 towards green home improvements.
2. CCSE: The California Center for Sustainable Energy is a great place to get involved in the green community through classes and personal connections.
3. SDG&E: home energy efficiency rebates and information.
Green Home Consult: have a green home specialist visit your home and give you pointers on how to save money & our environment by going green. Just call Adam Pascu at 858-761-1707 to discuss.
You are definitely the best. Honest, objective and give personal attention to detail. Perfect 10, you even stuck the landing! Thank you for your concern and friendship through the process. You can call me anytime.- Tom Cope
Be the first to view this move-in ready single-story home in Old Scripps Ranch. Recent updates in... Read More
In Escrow in one week!! Contact Adam: 858-761-1707 to get your property sold. Great opportu... Read More