73 Degrees Realty is committed to living green (at home & in the office) and serving the needs of the San Diego green real estate community. By taking an active role in our lives, we seek to lead by example thereby educating & advocating the benefits of green real estate to our community & the world around us.
Green real estate focuses on:
2. Healthy/eco-friendly Living Space
3. Energy Efficiency/low carbon footprint
Visit our green websites for more on these topics or to see local green homes:
73 Degrees Realty manages and sponsors a local green home meetup in an effort to further the green movement and continue to learn. We meet a handful of times a year at a different green home in the community to view & discuss specific features of green real estate. See what we are doing and join us if you are interested:
Here are some other green links that we think you may find useful:
1. Energy Upgrade CA: learn about govt incentives of up to $4,000 towards green home improvements.
2. CCSE: The California Center for Sustainable Energy is a great place to get involved in the green community through classes and personal connections.
3. SDG&E: home energy efficiency rebates and information.
Green Home Consult: have a green home specialist visit your home and give you pointers on how to save money & our environment by going green. Just call Adam Pascu at 858-761-1707 to discuss.
Adam is professional, knowledgeable, and was very helpful in the home buying process and beyond.- Gina & Chris
Just Listed!! Call/text Adam to schedule a viewing: 858-761-1707. OPEN HOUSE Sat 4/6 1-3 & S... Read More
In Escrow in one week!! Contact Adam: 858-761-1707 to get your property sold. Great opportu... Read More
Be the first to view this move-in ready single-story home in Old Scripps Ranch. Recent updates in... Read More