73 Degrees Realty is committed to living green (at home & in the office) and serving the needs of the San Diego green real estate community. By taking an active role in our lives, we seek to lead by example thereby educating & advocating the benefits of green real estate to our community & the world around us.
Green real estate focuses on:
2. Healthy/eco-friendly Living Space
3. Energy Efficiency/low carbon footprint
Visit our green websites for more on these topics or to see local green homes:
73 Degrees Realty manages and sponsors a local green home meetup in an effort to further the green movement and continue to learn. We meet a handful of times a year at a different green home in the community to view & discuss specific features of green real estate. See what we are doing and join us if you are interested:
Here are some other green links that we think you may find useful:
1. Energy Upgrade CA: learn about govt incentives of up to $4,000 towards green home improvements.
2. CCSE: The California Center for Sustainable Energy is a great place to get involved in the green community through classes and personal connections.
3. SDG&E: home energy efficiency rebates and information.
Green Home Consult: have a green home specialist visit your home and give you pointers on how to save money & our environment by going green. Just call Adam Pascu at 858-761-1707 to discuss.
You're welcome Adam! It was my pleasure! I should be the one thanking you. You worked very hard to get this done & your patience will always be appreciated. Not once did you ever complain about anything & you met me more than half way on a lot of things. I will always be grateful for the ...- Dave
Be the first to view this move-in ready single-story home in Old Scripps Ranch. Recent updates in... Read More