Custom & Architecturally Significant Green Home
Welcome to this architectural masterpiece and forward-thinking green home with panoramic views overlooking Steele Canyon Golf Course! Designed by world class San Diego architects, Hubbell & Hubbell, this unique masterpiece is sure to wow any visitor to this home. Recognized with multiple awards & in multiple publications. Wood floors & custom tile work throughout. Vaulted ceilings, arched windows and open layout bring in abundant natural light. New metal roof. Private & tranquil location on top of the hill adjacent to a wildlife sanctuary preventing further development. Beautiful Pool & patio area has panoramic views all the way to the Ocean!
Short-list of Green Homes Features:
1. Hot Water Solar Panel system (save energy/$$)
2. PV Electric Solar System (save energy/$$)
3. Straw Bale (and steel frame) construction (save energy/$$, fire/mold resistant)
4. Boulder in middle of home acts as natural energy regulator absorbing heat during the day and releasing heat in the evening (save energy/$$)
5. Pond around Boulder regulates temperature and humidity (save energy/$$, live comfortably)
6. Site plan designed to take advantage of local wind patterns (save energy/$$, fresh air)
7. Natural Plaster walls – no paint, non-toxic (healthy/clean air, moisture regulation)
8. Water Well (save energy/$$/water)
9. Drought tolerant xeriscaping (save energy/$$/water)
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Square Footage: 3,460
- Price: $999,000
- Lot Size: 1.43 acres
- Year Built: 2000
- 3696 Alta Loma Dr Jamul, CA 91935
- Virtual Tour
- Fireplace: Living Room
Enjoy a variety of breath-taking views from all rooms thru floor to ceiling windows. Watch the setting sun & the sparkling city lights at night. Enjoy luxury living at one o...
Excellent value on this mostly upgraded 3 bed, 2 full bath end-unit first floor VA Approved condo in Mission Valley. Central to everything San Diego has to offer & walkable ...
Be the first to view this gorgeous high-end new home in classic north Mission Hills. Tired of drafty old homes, but love the craftsman style? As brand new construction, this hom...